Lars Ulrich has recently told Rolling Stone that his band Metallica recently “cautiously decided” to do fan experiences. They studied what other bands in the rock & pop world were doing, and set up accordingly. Lars said the process seemed “foreign” to the band, and even “a little hokey”. At each show, including Edmonton on August 16th, fans can purchase a number of experiences at various price levels. The meet n greet, or “Hardwired Experience”, allows you to meet the band, ask any questions on your mind, plus get a photo with the band and all the other fans who paid for the experience. You also get access to tour a traveling Metallica museum. Total price tag…$2499. Would you do it?
- One (1) general admission field ticket to see Metallica live****
- Watch the show from a seated viewing platform out by the sound and light board
- Enter the venue ‘Through The Never’ Dedicated Entrance
- Meet members of the band backstage before the show**
- Group photograph with all (12) ‘Hardwired Experience’ fans and all (4) members of Metallica
- One (1) autographed setlist signed by all four members of Metallica
- Invitation to the ‘Sanitarium Rubber Room’, featuring:
- Cash bar plus two (2) drink tickets***
- Dinner at the ‘Spit Out The Bone’ Buffet
- Access to the ‘Memory Remains’: A brand new exhibit featuring band memorabilia, performance wardrobes, instruments, personal effects and more
- One (1) limited-edition Metallica show poster
- One (1) Metallica t-shirt, selected by you in the lounge!
- Private merchandise shopping
- Dedicated on-site staff
*Limited to (12) fans per show
**Band Members May Differ Per Show
*** Local liquor laws apply
****Seating may vary by venue. Please refer to the package details for each show date.